Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another year.

Well mom, it's been too long. Please don't feel bad about me not writing, I haven't written anything in about this long. I can't seem to keep my thoughts together long enough to manage cohesive posts.

H turned three today. You didn't even get to see her turn one. You would like her. She is wicked smart and man can she work a room!

J is doing really well in school and outside of it. He is reading everything that we drive past! He is wicked smart too and very sweet!

It's all so weird sometimes. I am so sad all the time right now. I'm sure there are a lot of factors but the anniversary of your death always seems to bring tears. What's weird is that it seems to be delayed this year. Or it's prolonged because I didn't have any time to deal with it when it was happening. I still miss you.

No comments: